Out of Stock.
DuraBev™ beverage bags for bag-in-box (BIB) are the ideal solution for easily and effectively dispensing concentrated post-mix syrups and ready-to-drink soft drinks. These durable and puncture resistant beverage bags are specially designed with an embossed film technology, providing superior evacuation performance in excess of 99%. Our products are used in dispensing systems globally by quick-service restaurants, foodservice operators and beverage processors.
- Holds up to 3 gallons of soft drink beverage syrup
- Durable bags can reliably survive a 40” drop test
- High portion yield to end users
- Easily connect directly to your dispensing machine, ensuring a controlled mix with Rapak’s NSF Approved PCSS+™ Screw on Line-Side Connector
- Biaxially-Oriented Nylon (BON) laminated bag with PCSS spout assembly
- Embossed film technology
- Bags are in a single format for manual fill applications
- Bag dimensions (OD): 21” x 16.25”
- Bag spout is compatible with competitor's QCD-II line side connector