At Rapak, a TriMas company, our mission is to help customers to deliver the ideal solution that suits their product, industry and process. With support teams, manufacturing sites and a network of partners across Europe, USA, Asia-Pacific and Australasia, we provide full service around the clock to customers wherever they are. We take pride in our ability to custom design, test and manufacture our films, connectors and fillers in house.
Bag-in-Box packaging offers many cost-saving and practical benefits throughout the supply chain that enable manufacturers and retailers to gain a competitive edge in their industry:
- Longer shelf life
- Easy dispensing
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Logistic efficiency gains
- Lower storage costs
- Increased hygiene
As we work to bring our customers the best in packaging solutions, we also consider our impact on the environment. We hold ourselves accountable to think about sustainability as we make business decisions – no matter how big or small. We’re focused on creating a culture of sustainable innovation that inspires environmental responsibility.
Rapak bag-in-box solutions are:
- Environmentally friendly
- Half the carbon footprint of glass wine bottles with reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- 40% lighter than bottles
- Made to reduce packaging waste and energy needed to transport
- Designed with resealable packaging features to maintain product freshness and prevent spillage
- Helping to extend the shelf life of products
These are just a few examples of how we’re leading the way in these efforts.